Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Band NYs Eve Kinsale

Options
  • 01-03-2013 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Guys,

Getting married NY Eve in Cork 2013 wondering if any wedding bands are available for that date and prices etc?(I know this is probably short notice in terms of booking bands :eek:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭clint_silver

ginsale wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Getting married NY Eve in Cork 2013 wondering if any wedding bands are available for that date and prices etc?(I know this is probably short notice in terms of booking bands :eek:)

Unless you get lucky (in my experience) NYE tends to go 18-24 months beforehand for most decent bands.

Id suggest go to these band sites, mail them as many as you want for availability

www.bab.ie
    www.findaband.ie
    www.weddingsonline.ie

youll get something from there, after youve narrowed down who's available go and view and start looking for recommendations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ginsale

Unless you get lucky (in my experience) NYE tends to go 18-24 months beforehand for most decent bands.

Id suggest go to these band sites, mail them as many as you want for availability

www.bab.ie
    www.findaband.ie
    www.weddingsonline.ie

youll get something from there, after youve narrowed down who's available go and view and start looking for recommendations.

Thanks for the advice Clint better get cracking so!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Here Comes The Trio

King K are a Kinsale based band who've been around for years but just started about a year ago with the weddings (so they're a decent band who might actually be free NYE). They come highly recommended and you can go see them any week in Kinsale https://www.facebook.com/kingkband is their facebook page, it's public so you don't need to be on fb to see the page. (PM me for a number if you can't get to them through facebook).

After that you can try Showcase Cork, and if you put a post up in the music and entertainment section on weddingsonline.ie you'll get responses from available bands.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 superband

PM Sent

Advertisement