Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bus to Cork Street

Options
  • 27-02-2013 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi
    Can anyone reccomend a bus route that will bring me near enough to cork street, I have the choice of the number 11,9,4,13 but im not sure which would bring me the closest. Any advice appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,643 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

The 9 will take you to Aungier Street, a short walk along Kevin Street, while the 13 will leave you on Thomas Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jojobeans

lxflyer wrote: »
    The 9 will take you to Aungier Street, a short walk along Kevin Street, while the 13 will leave you on Thomas Street.

Thanks for your post.Is thomas street far from cork street do you know im bad at directions, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭dazberry

jojobeans wrote: »
    Thanks for your post.Is thomas street far from cork street do you know im bad at directions, thanks

No it's a short enough walk down say Meath St., only maybe 5 minutes, but Cork St., is a long street so it really depends where you're looking to go on Cork St itself. Not the nicest walk either btw.

D.

Advertisement