Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heating and Energy Tips

Options
  • 28-02-2013 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering if we could set up Helpful tips on Energy and Heating Saving,
    I think this would be most helpful to all here so maybe we can get some tips from people and please no stupid remarks thanks,

I have one question though on Gas heating is it better to have all radiators on in a house were only some rooms are been used or is it better to leave them all on?.

also is it better to have your heating on a timer to come on at certain times or just have it on low for so many hours?

We have and old fashioned like a light switch with two buttons to turn on one side is for Hot Water and the other is for Heating , can u just have the heating switch on or must you have both on , ie you have to have the water switch on if you have the Heating one on ?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Moved from CI

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭faolteam

Thanks

Advertisement