Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weirdest video i've seen. old russian tv music clip

Options

Comments

Have a small knowledge of Russian that goes so far as I can read a bit when it's written down but most people talk too fast for me to hold a conversation.

What I can tell you is the song is called "Ballad of The War Machine" though I don't recognise the group. The comments on the youtube page seem to consist of the poster saying something along the lines of "I just found this for the first time, isn't it great?", the remaining posters agreeing "yes, very enjoyable, who's the band?", and the OP saying "no idea, found it while browsing, thought I'd share it anyway".

(or words to that effect!)

I'm kinda curious myself now so I'll show it to my partner who speaks Russian fluently in the morning (4.30 now!) and ask if he knows the program. He knows how to search the Russian language internet much better than me. I suspect it's not Soviet though and expect it to be much later after the USSR breakup.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

There was a band from the former Yugoslavia called Laibach who used to wear uniforms like that as a kind of gimmick but I don't think this is them.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The guys in the Russian forum might be able to help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

came across this though not sure what it is. seems to be an old soviet tv program but gets weirder as it goes along. anyone know what it is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw6miSaCyEU&feature=youtu.be

Its an Australian band called Midnight Juggernauts

Advertisement