Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10% off Book Depository

Options
  • 28-02-2013 5:43pm

Refer a friend and you both get a 10% discount. Delivery is free. Enjoy...

Terms and conditions
    You will receive one 10% voucher for referring friends and then additional vouchers for those who buy, only one voucher can be received for introductions in the first instance.
    Once a referred friend has bought from us we will send you a 10% voucher that can be used against your next purchase on bookdepository.co.uk or bookdepository.com simply follow the instructions on the email and visit the page we send you a link to this will have your discount code on it If you don't go via this route you will not see a redemption box in the basket.
    Only one voucher may be redeemed per purchase, per person.
    Offer expires 15 March 2013 and all vouchers will expire noon GMT on this day.
    Vouchers are non transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
    Customers can refer as many friends as they like during the period, we will however monitor for unusually high use.
    Vouchers cannot be retrospectively applied.
    The Book Depository Limited retains the right to end this promotion without notice.
    Emails will not be retained other than for the processing of the offer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Refer me so. :D

I can PM you the code I got? It might let you reuse it. Go through F*tcheese as well for an extra cashback.

This is the referral process -

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/love

I went to try that code you gave me (thanks ;)) but couldn't see anywhere in the checkout process to enter it. Am I being daft, and missing something obvious?

I put the books in the basket and went straight to checkout, there was a box just above the picture of what I bought and I put it in there. It was before I pressed the paypal button.

• Advertisement

Hmm, not seeing it..

Advertisement