Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone help me with a quick Irish voting project?

Options
  • 28-02-2013 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi all,

I've to do a project for college and it involves interviewing a stakeholder in the Irish voting system. Essentially I just need someone who plays a role in the Irish voting system (Any politician at all, anyone involved in the voting ballots or anyone who just has a keen interest in it, I suppose)

The questions would be about the current system we use (STV etc) and your opinions on my ideas to change it etc.

I have a few quick questions I could ask you and just need some simple enough answers. If anyone could help me out with this, it'd be greatly appreciated. It wouldn't take long at all, and you could take your time!
    Let me know anyway, and we can try and arrange something. Thanks folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Boulevardier

I am only a low-level (but experienced) Dublin political activist, but you are welcome to ask me the questions if you wish. If you like, send me a message and I will respond.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭JoeyBuddy

That would be great, thank you very much!
    The course I'm doing is not actually politics at all. It's a computer science/design course, but this module, "Requirements Engineering" is all about finding out what the stakeholders want before designing a system/product.
    For the benefit of my lecturer who is correcting my assignment, I will need a name and sort sort of title, if that's okay? It won't be used for anything at all, and will never be seen by anyone other than myself and the lecturer.

Anyway, I still need to put some finishing touches to the questions, but it's supposed to be more of a free-flowing conversation, so once I'm done I can send them on, and if you could write some thoughts up, that'd be great!?

Advertisement