Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle .50AE Chrome

Options
  • 28-02-2013 3:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle .50AE 'Hard Kick' Chrome

I had forgotten about my account on this site and never actually used it, so I've read over the posting rules and hopefully I haven't left anything out :)

I'm selling this because it has been sitting on my shelves for a while now, collecting dust (well, the box has :P)

It's in good working order, never skirmished and still has all of the original packaging and manuals.
    There's one small scratch just below the rear sight (images attatched at bottom of post)
    When the gas pressure is low or it's very cold, the slide tends not to lock back when the magazine is empty; personally, it doesn't bother me, but I'm just letting you know ;)

It has been well kept and well lubricated.

Packs quite a punch in its recoil and weighs in at over 1kg.

Fires at approx. 285 FPS (.20g BB) and has an easily accessible adjustable hopup.

I'll throw in a few .20g BBs to get you started :)

Was bought for €229.99 from AirsoftEire.com (link below) but I'm selling for €160 or nearest offer.
    http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=143&category_id=85&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

Available for collection (if collected, it can be tried out before purchasing, but you'll have to bring some gas, I'm all out since I haven't used it in a while.) I'm based in the Greystones area, north Wicklow; about 30 minutes from the outskirts of Dublin City.

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭brugmand

Any trades?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Tim C

No, sorry about that.

It is alright but what about something non airsoft?

Depends, I guess. Nothing springs to mind at the moment though :P
    What were you thinking of?

Well if you are into music i have a good sony mp3 with high quality headphones and if you are into rc i have a few things here
    Cheers,Dylan

• Advertisement

I'm afraid I wouldn't be interested, sorry.
    - Tim

I could also give a colt 25 if that takes your interest

Unfortunately not, very sorry.

Anything else you would like beside cash?

In all honesty, nothing comes to mind. At the moment, I'm only looking for things along the lines of computer parts; mainly a new graphics card, but other than that, no - sorry again.

• Advertisement

Right so i'll keep an eye on the thread
    Cheers,Dylan

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

Hi mate , would you take €130 for it ?
    could pick up the weekend
    Cheers

Hey.
    Yeah, that sounds pretty good. What day were you thinking of picking it up? I'll be available before 4pm on Saturday and all day on Sunday.

Sold - Mods please lock the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭joshloveridge

Still for sale?

Advertisement