Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Gamecube games

Options
  • 28-02-2013 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi I've been looking to expand my Gamecube game collection but when I look games up on adheres they're always way too expensive from 90% of the people on it. I don't have paypal so can't use eBay so I thought I'd give Boards a try! I have loads of stuff people might be interested on swapping anyway i can post a list I'd anyone wants. It'll range from rare ps1 games to DVDs and even mad stuff like old comics and Anime even!

So basically if anyone has any Gamecube games will you post them here to me please and before anyone asks I've been to rage and the games are ne'er cheap when I'm there :/ I don't know who it was working on the day but they wanted to charge me 70 euro for a snes when it was priced at 50 :/ after half an hour it was sorted and the guy said he never noticed the price .. Idiot

Anyway thanks for reading and I look forward to your response :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 RichieBrowne44

Oh by the way I'm not expecting really low prices either like im willing to pay whatever I just wanted to see if anyone has anything than what is on other sites :) I'm not a cheap fool don't worry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

There's also CeX on Liffey St, who've a small section, and 3D Games on the quays, who've a dedicated shelf, if you're based in Dublin and looking for retail. Their prices tend to be okay enough. GamExchange/BookMart on Talbot St deals in them too, but the prices never quite make sense.

Apologies if this is stating the obvious

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    There's also CeX on Liffey St, who've a small section, and 3D Games on the quays, who've a dedicated shelf, if you're based in Dublin and looking for retail. Their prices tend to be okay enough. GamExchange/BookMart on Talbot St deals in them too, but the prices never quite make sense.

Apologies if this is stating the obvious

Hey thanks that's great :) never knew about 3D games on the quays :) to be honest I wouldn't mind paying shop prices compared to what people on gumtree and adverts look for :) ill check out those shops during the week thanks a lot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,831 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,828 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Mod warning:

No buying and selling allowed on this forum. Use adverts.ie

Talking about where to get games is fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

CastorTroy wrote: »

Wow, their stock has tripled in the last week.............

Strange though, when they do get third-party GCN hardware in, such as memory cards or controllers, they tend to go for bee-cents. I recall they were selling a pad for 30 cent.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,831 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I remember paying nearly full price on ebay for each of Ikaruga and Resident Evil 4

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Gamecube games are worth more than just the sentimental value?
    Holy crap, I'm sitting on a goldmine!

Actually, according to that CEX site my Wii game collection is also worth more than I thought. Ta!

hey guys just want to say thanks for all the comments :) i checked out CEX and emailed them to hold a few games for me :) thanks a million!!

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Mod warning:

No buying and selling allowed on this forum. Use adverts.ie

Talking about where to get games is fine.

oh okay sorry won't happen again sorry

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »

thanks this was a great help :) thank you! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Cex are very good for it. I find the Rage always tends to be overpriced.

cloud493 wrote: »
    Cex are very good for it. I find the Rage always tends to be overpriced.

Yeah I feel the same way rage can be good for some things but most of the time they're more overpriced than eBay. I've to go in there on Saturday to sell my ps1 collection so hopefully I get offered a good bit and not only about €20 :/

Advertisement