Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos - Sony MDRMA300 Over Ear Headphones 16.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Ah that's a pity. I should have checked first but they were available in the store I reserved them from at the time so I just presumed they had decent stock levels. For anyone who's in an area with stock and may be thinking of getting them then the below is a decent looking review.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/609958/sony-mdr-ma300#post_8462427

Opr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Got these last month. Really great sound and they are really comfortable! They can be loud for others around you when loud tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

if you are looking for good headphones for your portable player get Koss KSC75, less than £14 on amazon, incredible sound. Not everyone likes clip-on phones but those are great, similar to PortaPros

Advertisement