Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

coarse fishing lessons please!!

Options
  • 27-02-2013 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

I have made it my mission to learn the proper technique for catching bream this year. I need to learn the best methods, how to plumb for depth and how to use a float. i am based in south dublin and am wondering if anybody would be kind enough to bring me along when they go fishing so i could learn?

Any help would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

There are a few dedicated Coarse fishing forums that you might get better responses from, I'm a member of 1 and can PM you the address if you like, but a quick Google will find them

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭heartofwhite

That would be great if you could send on the details!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Bizzum

Seeing as you're in Dublin, you could probably do worse than to contact Des at Dublin Angling Initiative.
    http://www.fisheriesireland.ie/Education-Outreach/dai.html

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

That would be great if you could send on the details!

PM sent

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭Fire1985

Just go to a angling centre. Lyreen in maynooth is great . Lads there are friendly and will show you what to do. I find other fisherman there very helpful too. You tubes great too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement