Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tumble Dryer Venting

Options
  • 27-02-2013 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am building a new house at present, but the problem is where were putting in the tumble dryer it pretty far away from the outside wall. We are bringing the tumble dryer from the house we currently live so its one that vents.

Anyone any ideas how we might go about getting the vent hose to the outside?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

My sister encountered this exact problem recently - gave up and bought a condenser dryer because it was too much of a pain to extend the hose and go through walls. Think she got one for about €250 so not too bad (sorry not more help! :o)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sterling10

Yeah.... looks like its the condenser... Its just a pain because we only bought this one a year ago and is pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 wes31

• Registered Users Posts: 18 TREVOR H

I have a condenser dryer. Just be aware they still give off moisture. My advice would be to install an electric wall vent in the room it is going into. It'll save you hassle with dampness.

Advertisement