Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video gift for wedding

Options
  • 27-02-2013 5:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All,

I am currently in Australia and wont make it home for my friends wedding neither will 6 other of her friends. Because we can't be there the morning of her I would like to make a video for her to look at the morning of the wedding just so she knows we are thinking of her.

I would like to put videos, pictures and music together. I have used Microsoft movie maker in the past but wasn't too good at it( it didn't flow really well) and I want this to be something that she can hold onto.

Has anyone any suggestions as to what package I could use or point me in the direction of someone that could put it together for me,

appreciate the help!!
    Ash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭Gatica

this is probably the wrong forum for technical advice. Maybe mods could to move it to a more appropriate forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

aisos wrote: »
    Hi All,

I am currently in Australia and wont make it home for my friends wedding neither will 6 other of her friends. Because we can't be there the morning of her I would like to make a video for her to look at the morning of the wedding just so she knows we are thinking of her.

I would like to put videos, pictures and music together. I have used Microsoft movie maker in the past but wasn't too good at it( it didn't flow really well) and I want this to be something that she can hold onto.

Has anyone any suggestions as to what package I could use or point me in the direction of someone that could put it together for me,

appreciate the help!!
    Ash
    So much easier to do on an imac if you can gain access to one..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Fionn

go to a local wedding videographer explain what you want get them to do a short highlights movie of you and your friends there.
    If you try to do this yourself, it will be very frustrating and you probably wont be pleased with the outcome.
    Look on the web for local video people and make sure you see some examples of their work.
    good luck

Advertisement