Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bioshock Infinite pre-order question

Options
  • 26-02-2013 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I pre-ordered Bioshock Infinite (PC version) in Gamestop the other day. So how do I go about accessing my copy of Industrial Revolution?

My understanding is that you need a 16-digit code, but there is nothing like this on my receipt. I gave Gamestop my phone number but have not received any text either :confused::confused::confused:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

1. Lol, you used gamestop?

2. Pre-ordering unseen games is a stupid idea IMO

3. Shops wont have and hard stock yet and probably have no delivery method for generating codes. Go cancel your preorder and go via GreenMan Gaming, no doubt they'll email the code instantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭aidan_r

The bonus is crap anyway. Email hello@gamestop.ie and they'll send you a code.

Advertisement