Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 style controller for the xbox 360

Options
  • 26-02-2013 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

I'm a recent convert to the xbox and I just hate the controller. Does anyone know if there is a PS3 style controller for the xbox 360 out there? I've done an old thread search and found nothing, so sorry if I missed something.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Gronkastic wrote: »
    I'm a recent convert to the xbox and I just hate the controller. Does anyone know if there is a PS3 style controller for the xbox 360 out there? I've done an old thread search and found nothing, so sorry if I missed something.

Nope, there isn't.

There are 360 clone pads for the PS3 though. And I agree with the market, who would want a dualshock pad over the xbox one anyway. Its far far more comfortable. The dualshock is awful imo glad it was changed with the PS4 for a bigger chunkier design.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Gronkastic

That's a pity because I just can't get used to the xbox controller. Maybe persistence might help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

just keep on trying, it is moe comfy than ps one. I remember modding xbox wired controller when I got ps3 so I can use it.
    Dualshock is so small, I mean it was fine (psx controller) when I was 14.

EDIT: you can connect PS2 controller with this, but you still need wired Xbox360 controller for initialisation of the device

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Gronkastic

docentore wrote: »
    you can connect PS2 controller with this, but you still need wired Xbox360 controller for initialisation of the device

Would initialisation be needed every time I start up the xbox up for gaming, or is it just a once off?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Persist with it. Its much better imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Honestly the Xbox controller is much better, stick with it

Advertisement