Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belling oven door hinges

Options
  • 26-02-2013 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭

Our 7 year old belling under counter electric oven has always had issue's with the door hinges. Tried spare hinges from the supplier ( now out of business) and ordered similar hinges via eBay. None have worked properly.

Has anyone got any advice?

I do like the oven, the ball bearing type slide out rails are brilliant and don't seem to be used on any newer type oven.

Seen a similar oven in Harvey Norman yesterday for €200 so this may be the total solution. Or if anyone is changing there's, I would be interested in swapping the door.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭Wyldwood

I replaced the hinges on my 8 year old undercounter Belling oven last year. Got them from a spare parts supplier in Clonmel. Gave them the model number and they sent me the hinges. Door is good as new.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭bigtimecharlie

Wyldwood wrote: »
    I replaced the hinges on my 8 year old undercounter Belling oven last year. Got them from a spare parts supplier in Clonmel. Gave them the model number and they sent me the hinges. Door is good as new.

Could you pm me their number.

Advertisement