Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

48hr Sale Hotels.com up to 50% off

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

Thanks for the post, but from experience the Hotels.com 50% off Flashsale is usually not very good.

I've nearly always found a better deal through moneysupermarket.com or trivago.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

I'm as sick as a small hospital, would've saved about €60 on the place we booked in Copenhagen which just might have paid for a round in the Mikkeller pub!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

anyone got a 10% code i can double up on?

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

I'm as sick as a small hospital, would've saved about €60 on the place we booked in Copenhagen which just might have paid for a round in the Mikkeller pub!

Cancel and book again if you have free cancellation.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Ice87 wrote: »
    Cancel and book again if you have free cancellation.

Mate booked it so checking that, but from memory it was a good bit dearer to book the free cancellation - ah well unlikely to benefit from this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement