Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BMX training and Racing

Options
  • 25-02-2013 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hey guys,

I'm living in cork at the moment and I used to do alot of bmxing before but i havnt done it in about nearly 2 years, I'm 19 years old and I'm actually lookin to see if anybody is lookin for a training partner, or someone to just practice with etc?

One thing I've also actually been looking to start is BMX racing, and I've noticed that theres no places in cork to do it, So one idea I've come up with is to start a petition in cork to get a bmx race track built, and If i get enough BMX racers I think it could definately go ahead... but I need some help, anyone interested in starting something like this up gimme a shout! or just reply on this.

Hope to get some bit of a response, take it easy guys.
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement