Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtravision or Gamestop

Options
  • 25-02-2013 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Plan to sell in my Wii and a ton of games, and i want to know will I get better buy-back prices in Xtravision or Gamestop? i dont live near either of these stores, so going into them to check isnt an option.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to the Nintendo forum for better advice

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

If it helps sway your decision, Xtravision don't do hardware (so they won't take your Wii off your hands).

If you want to sell it all as a bundle, you might get better value by putting it up on www.adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 11 jmcgirl

Mr E wrote: »
    If it helps sway your decision, Xtravision don't do hardware (so they won't take your Wii off your hands).

If you want to sell it all as a bundle, you might get better value by putting it up on www.adverts.ie
    Didn't even know that. I'll try adverts then :) thanks

Advertisement