Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cattery - Dublin Area

Options
  • 25-02-2013 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi all,

Could anyone give me some recommendations for catteries in Dublin (or within easy commute).

I have 2 kitties i am looking to board at the end of April for 9 days.

Am i right in saying im going to pay at least 20e a night?
    I've been quoted by a place in dunboyne for this amount and it Seems average.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

Dublin21 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Could anyone give me some recommendations for catteries in Dublin (or within easy commute).

I have 2 kitties i am looking to board at the end of April for 9 days.

Am i right in saying im going to pay at least 20e a night?
    I've been quoted by a place in dunboyne for this amount and it Seems average.

Thanks!

I highly recommend the DSPCA.

They took great care of my little lady, put photos of her up on Facebook and the whole lot so I knew she was okay :)

I'm not entirely sure but I think we paid €120 for 8 nights.

You should definitely check them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Did you ever think about getting a pet sitter to look after them? One of the girls working at my local vet is doing a great job, for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Dublin21

Lars1916 wrote: »
    Did you ever think about getting a pet sitter to look after them? One of the girls working at my local vet is doing a great job, for example.

hi
    yeah I've considered it alright but as they are still kittens id prefer more supervision than a pet sitter. maybe when they.re slightly older!

Advertisement