Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P7

Options
  • 25-02-2013 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Hi.

Just a quick question.. Has the syllabus changed in P7 Ire for June 2013 sitting or is it the same as 2012 December

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭crebel81

Hi,

I am also wondering this same thing. I sat the exam in June 12 but skipped the Dec 12 session due to work commitments.

Brad, I looked on the Acca website and it doesnt appear that the syllabus has changed

• Registered Users Posts: 12 pokkadotqueen

I dont know if the sylabus has changed for the June 2013 setting.

I would like to get my hands on Shaun Browne's revision notes for P7. I heard he is a brilliant lecturer.

Has anyone done P7 with Shaun Browne?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bpowell

Hi,

I have Shaun Browne's revision notes for P7 and would be happy to share them.

I have been studying P5 with a person from Independent Colleges and I've found shared learning to be very helpful.

We've basically been picking questions, answering them in our own time, and then meeting up once a week to discuss how we approached each question.

Its been very good for reinforcing learning so if any of you would be interested in down something similar for P7 I would be delighted to hear from you.

- Brian

brianpowell12@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bpowell

Hi,

By the way, I have received one or two emails asking where I am based. I'm based in Malahide, Dublin and I would be available to meet up with other P7 students in the city centre or anywhere near Malahide to go through a few practice questions from now until when my exams begin on 3rd of June.

Let me know if you are interested.

- Brian

Advertisement