Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storage boxes

Options
  • 25-02-2013 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Anyone know somewhere to buy storage boxes for comics in Cork? Or is the best place to get them online?

What price are they?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

We talking long boxes or do you have something else in mind storage box-wise?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Recon

Just regular comic storage boxes, I've seen photos of them. They seem to be the width of a comic and maybe a foot long. Are there many different sizes of them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

There are a few different sizes and styles. You can be lucky and your LCS may have them and get them for you. Or you can find them on places like eBay etc

To give you an example of what ones are available I'm going to link you to BCW's website. Obviously you'll prob be able to find them cheaper elsewhere. This is just to give you an idea of what's out there

Comic Boxes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Recon

Thanks very much for that.

I'd be looking for something like these.

Other Realms in Cork do them for €6 each but are out of stock at the moment. They're on ebay, but the postage is double the cost of the boxes, and the ones on amazon are just really expensive.

Probably best to just wait for Other Realms....

Advertisement