Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JNCIP-SP

Options
  • 24-02-2013 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Quick question for yous,
    I recently passed my JNCIP-SP exam and wanted to move on from where I'm currently working. To give a bit of background I've been working in Munster for an ISP for almost two years now and want to expand my horizons. My experience is pretty much solely based around routing, ospf/bgp/mpls mainly and almost solely based on Juniper equipment.

What kind of salary should I be looking at and how beneficial would it be to take the CCNA course? I have been offered training in the company for the JNCIP-SEC exam but I'm wondering if the CCNA would be more advantageous?

I've no real issues moving, either to Dublin or further afield maybe to London or even US/Canada. What's the best method of approaching persons there?

Thanks a bunch lads

Advertisement