Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Communion gift for Godaughter

Options
  • 24-02-2013 8:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 170 ✭✭

It's my Niece/Godaughter's Holy Communion in April and I'm baffled as to what to get her. I usually just give money but would like to give her something more personal. Any ideas? I remember getting my first "grown up" watch from a relative for my Communion and I loved it but any other ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,587 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Perhaps a Thomas Sabo charm bracelet?
    It doesn't cost a fortune,and,you could buy charms to go on it for years to come.
    Would recommend not buying the smallest size-so she can still wear it as she grows.

There are other similar ones available,but this looks less chunky.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQj0Z2k2BnTN3gh0VgcvGRtCqxIAw0irZwqxnPnaIkAROXTflNk1A

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 170 ✭✭Oh hai

Thanks msthe80s, nice idea. I'll have a look at them, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

I got my first watch for my Communion too! I felt SO grown-up. Newbridge Silverware do some lovely pieces for children, and some specific Communion pendants too. Last time I bought a piece I told them it was for a child and they gave me two chains of different lengths for when she got older.

Advertisement