Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

airplane model making- where to start??!

Options
  • 24-02-2013 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Pretty much as the title suggests! Any websites/info would be greatly appreciated... looking for a birthday present, is it possible to get a model one that you have to build/paint etc but that you can also fly??! Thanks to all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭peter bermingham

First off can you fly if you can then your ok but if ya cant. Buy a trainer learn to fly then do the full build kit you will be well sick if ya build one then crash it after spending all them hours building it. Ill look when i get home think i have a few sites bookmarked that sell build kits

• Registered Users Posts: 2 laff87

He hasn't flown it in years but as far as I'm aware he still has one at home that I'm sure would be taken out to practise on. I've tried to Google them but I've no idea of what to look for or even if they come pre assembled and painted. I think that if it was already made it would take most of the enjoyment out of it for him. Thanks for your reply, much appreciated!

Advertisement