Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blinkx on 'Google-ing'

Options
  • 24-02-2013 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I am a little out of my comfort zone in a forum such as this, so please bear with me.

Recently, when I 'google' something, and click on a search result I am redirected to a blinkx site. Half of the time, I have to keep getting out of it and 'reclicking' the result to get to the page - it is very frustrating.

I have looked it up online and see that I am not alone. However, I have been unable to figure out how to get rid of it - someone, somewhere suggested add or remove programmes in my computer, but I've looked that up and blinkx isn't there.

Any help or advice - in layman's terms would be great as I'm doing my nut here, it is so annoying.

Thanks in advance.

P.S is this blinkx thing doing any harm to my computer?

Comments

Advertisement