Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

midway light commercials

Options
  • 24-02-2013 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I see they have moved on, with a string of burned out cars. Unfortunately I bought a damaged car from them recently. Let's hope they don't,t ressurect somewhere else and rip more people off.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I know the name, where was that again? Collooney was it

• Registered Users Posts: 26 d13

I know the name, where was that again? Collooney was it
    Castlebaldwin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭Henlars67

They were in Ballidodare first, then Collooney for a while before moving to Castlebaldwin.

They were dodgy from the start, surprised they lasted this long.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

i wouldn't have dreamed of buying anything from these guys. surprised they sold a single vehicle.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Suffice it it say its run as a 'family business' by a certain 'minority' who are known to have a propensity to have family feuds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭bonzos

They provided a very useful service supplying top of the range cars and 4x4's for Sligo's criminal community. Just look at their range parked in the disabled parking spaces all over Sligo. They also seemed to have made use of the fact that VRT is only for ordinary fools(taxpayers) and not travellers(or members of Westlife). White Range rovers,Mini's and 5 series BMW's are the transport of choice of our local disadvantaged nomadic people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Sorry for the OPs troubles but anyone who bought anything off this shower of *insert derogatory comment here* deserves what they get.

What would you expect from an ass but a kick..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭Henlars67

Slidey wrote: »
    Sorry for the OPs troubles but anyone who bought anything off this shower of *insert derogatory comment here* deserves what they get.

What would you expect from an ass but a kick..

Hard to argue with that.

Don't know how anyone would even consider buying from them

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭sligono1

Was it CAB and the revenue that shut these cowboys down

• Registered Users Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

sligono1 wrote: »
    Was it CAB and the revenue that shut these cowboys down

No. They just legged it after they kept getting their vans torched.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

No. They just legged it after they kept getting their vans torched.
    I do believe CAB have lifted what remaining stock there was.

Advertisement