Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Mon-Fri Parking?

Options
  • 24-02-2013 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

From what I can gather apart from Knock Airport no other airport offers a set yearly parking fee? I could be mistaken though. Knock charge €550 for the year but I do not see it advertised on the Dublin airport website.

Does anyone know of any relatively safe and secure car parks around Santry/Drumcondra (near the 16 bus route) where you could park Monday to Friday, or of any other alternatives?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,352 ✭✭✭✭Victor

If you are working there, you should be able to access the staff car parks.

Aircoach do a staff rate - you will need an airport ID.

The airport has something like 37 direct bus routes from all over the country. www.a-b.ie - make sure you put in exact locations and the relevant date and time.

http://www.dub.aero/gns/to-from-the-airport/by-bus-or-coach.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

My mate parks for free M-F at the An POst Air Mail unit - near the mortuary. Few quid at christmas and he's fine (he works in Manchester m-f_)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭sydneybound

amtc wrote: »
    My mate parks for free M-F at the An POst Air Mail unit - near the mortuary. Few quid at christmas and he's fine (he works in Manchester m-f_)

He's probably got a mate working there though that allows him to park there.

The cheapest Monday to Friday parking I've seen is at the Metro Hotel Park and Ride in Ballymun and €18 plus €2 shuttle. Still its a bit steep to be shelling out €20 most weeks on parking on top of a decent journey in the car.

Advertisement