Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laugh until you cry

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Facebook
    >

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

It's about goats.. goats are evil. They also have balls stuck to their chin... maybe that's why they're screaming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

1:25 sounds like Stone Cold Steve Austin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Best username ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I don't get these. Anyone who has owned goats knows that these are just the noises goats make, along with the smells, farts, and ability to eat any goddamned thing ever. A goat we had ate an apple tree, a football, and a tyre off the car.

I hate goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Best username ever

Silverfish wrote: »
    I don't get these. Anyone who has owned goats knows that these are just the noises goats make, along with the smells, farts, and ability to eat any goddamned thing ever. A goat we had ate an apple tree, a football, and a tyre off the car.

I hate goats.

It's people in urban areas wouldn't have a clue, the ability to record this and upload it to the net for the world to see is why it's amusing, I never heard goats screaming like humans before until last week.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

It's people in urban areas wouldn't have a clue, the ability to record this and upload it to the net for the world to see is why it's amusing, I never heard goats screaming like humans before until last week.

Kicking myself I didn't think of it first really.

The best time to hear a goat screaming like a human is about 2am when it's dark and raining, below your bedroom window. I nearly shat a kidney.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Reeli funni lyk omg lol OP

Advertisement