Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lowcostholidays.ie code for €30 off

Options
  • 24-02-2013 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Offer: €30 off holiday bookings at lowcostholidays.ie.*
    Live: 22nd February 2013
    Ends: 5th March 2013
    Promotional code:

Your Promotion Code is IEPD213

T&C’s: €30 off bookings that include a minimum hotel spend of €500. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. To be redeemed only once, only online at lowcostholidays.ie between 22nd February & 5th March 2013.

Code sourced from http://blog.oxcodes.ie/lowcostholidays-ie-discount-voucher-codes-feb-2013/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

I've never found that site to have a good price on any holiday I've planned

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

So you won't be availing of the offer. and......

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

I have used them about 4 times now and they have been great.. It even works out Christ to booka flight with them over going direct with the airlines.... You can also try www.AlphaRooms.com who are also amazing to deal with.... They don't release very many codes at all, if ever though....

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

Offer: Exclusive €30 off ALL BOOKINGS with accomm spend of at least €400 with Lowcostholidays.ie
    Live: 24th June 2013
    Ends: 7th July 2013
    Promotional code:
    Your lowcostholidays.ie voucher code 2013 is OXCODE30

Code sourced from http://blog.couponexpress.ie/lowcostholidays-ie-voucher-code-june-2013/

Advertisement