Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need a proxy

Options
  • 24-02-2013 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

can anyone please give me a list of proxy sites that work. Any proxy sites i try are already blocked.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Here you go.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,744 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

What do you need it for? Some proxy sites only allow particular types of traffic so it really depends on what you need it for.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

You can't ask boards for tips on how to re-reg a new boards account!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Try Tor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

anyone else disappointed the dude is actually looking for a proxy?

title held so much potential

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

I've got Munchausen by proxy if thats any good to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Hey, want some drugs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sambo88400

I want to try get youtube. I was using one for weeks but the **** sussed it now i cant seem to find any that are not blocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

sambo88400 wrote: »
    I want to try get youtube. I was using one for weeks but the **** sussed it now i cant seem to find any that are not blocked.

Could be worse,you could have redtube blocked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Toxic7

Pay for a vpn.All the "free proxies" are crap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I found a great little add-on for Chrome & Firefox,it works brilliantly and it's free.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Hotspot shield.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Ranicand

sambo88400 wrote: »
    can anyone please give me a list of proxy sites that work. Any proxy sites i try are already blocked.

How come you only have two posts what were you banned for?

Try acting like a decent human being and you won't need proxies or other sneaky workarounds.

Two posts I find it hard to believe you have only discovered boards.ie but you are asking about proxies get off the stage.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

ping it first to make sure it's your ISP hasn't blocked it

Advertisement