Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat 4 Cyclone approaching off Pilbara Coast, WA

Options
  • 24-02-2013 5:37am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭

Looks like some of us in WA are been evacuated off site as the cyclone has been upgraded to Catagory 4. Anyone else heading back to Perth?

I can feel a 4 day bender brewing!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,748 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

This is an Irish based site, and 99% of its posters are based in Ireland.

We do have a USA forum here if you'd like to check it out and post this information there. Some people might find it useful if they live in that area.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭KegglesMcS

Yes I know its Irish hence the .ie domain suffix. I too am Irish and have read a lot of posts on here from Irish in Australia.

Why would I want to post it in the USA forum? I cant imagine they would be too concerned about cyclones in Australia?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,748 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

My apologies. I thought you were referring to Washington, since it's usually abbreviated to WA. My 'bad'.

No Probs. My apologies also, it seems there is an OZ forum. Thats where I should have posted. First time poster, sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Killer Wench

Oh, is that right? I was gonna say, it is pretty darn calm outside. Not to mention that I had never heard of this coast.

• Advertisement

Yes it is right. You never heard of this coast? You study Geography at school?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭The Road Runner

That was ****e

Advertisement