Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless telephone line extender kit

Options
  • 23-02-2013 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

I ordered a UPC Internet + TV + phone connection for my mother the other day. She already uses UPC for TV and I requested a switch of her landline from Eircom.

Later I realized that this will mean that her main phone will need to be relocated and an extension in the bedroom will DIE.

Maplin sell a wireless phone line extender kit that looks as if it might be useful (she has phones with LARGE buttons and will want to keep them).

Interested to know if anyone has any recommendation on such yokes or to find out if it's possible to patch the house phone wiring to an RJ11 jack on the router, either directly or with any similar such adapters.

Comments

Advertisement