Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subject choice dilemma

Options
  • 23-02-2013 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I have just got my subject choices back business,French,physics and history but I can't do physics as it clashes with French so I was given chemistry . I'm quite hesitant about chemistry but after researching it I have mixed views some say its hard others say its fine, but what I want to know is it really boring? I tend to not do well in subjects I find boring so I choose physics as it interests me. But it looks easier than physics so now I don't know what to do what's chemistry like?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ellie182

I don't have an answer for this, but I posted a subject choice question in the Leaving Cert forum and it got loads of replies, so you might be better off there. More people that know what they're talking about really.
    Just a suggestion!

Advertisement