Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent Allowance cut off or mistake?

Options
  • 23-02-2013 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I went to the Post office this week and they said my rent allowance didnt come through and i must see my SWO. She is there next Tuesday. Has this ever happened to you? what could be the reason? hopefully it is a mistake :(........

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

clarkycat wrote: »
    I went to the Post office this week and they said my rent allowance didnt come through and i must see my SWO. She is there next Tuesday. Has this ever happened to you? what could be the reason? hopefully it is a mistake :(........

Ours got delayed by almost two weeks last month without so much as an explanation,landlord wasnt impressed but we did get it eventually

• Registered Users Posts: 25 clarkycat

Did ya have to go back into the SWO office? i hate going into them. Such a scam. kicking the poor when they are down!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

With so little information you cannot know the actual reason. It could have been a mistake or not.

Ask for the reason. That should be your main concern. This is money for your rent so it is important. Keep the focus of your conversation strictly to finding out the reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

Mine didn't come either my friend got hers though

• Registered Users Posts: 25 clarkycat

Hopefully they just cut me off just for this week and pay me double next week. Fiddling the numbers from the Trioka id say. I hope to god i find work soon so i dont have to deal with this malarky anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

Yeah its hard my partner was cut to 3days now he's not working at all have landlord on my bk now cause i told him ra wud be in Thursday now its not going to ring 2moro its horrible trying to skrimp to feed your kids

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement