Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M4 Upper, Lower, Pistol Grip, Gearbox, Motor, Hop up

Options
  • 22-02-2013 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭

Basically im looking for a complete upper lower receiver of an m4 with the gearbox motor pistolgrip all connected up and working. I also need a hopup. These do not need to be high end by any means. I have basically a lot of spare parts that I want to put together to make an M4 for skirmishes. Let me know what you have. I am willing to buy parts separately except the gearbox that needs to be complete and working.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Hareton

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭dinnybyrne

I have a dark earth king arms vltor mur reciever if your interested?all pins EXCEPT selector switch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭nastros

any pics of the king arms one

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭flynn353

I have an AGM hk416 body, rails, TD style pistol grip, solid stock, two part hop unit with 300mm inner barrel and 14.5" outer barrel.

As far as i know everything is there apart from the spring for the charging handle. The retaining pins and few small bits need to be painted (sanded them with the intention of polishing them silver).

Id take 70 for it.

I also have a A&K m4 upper receiver that needs a bit of filing around the front lug to fit into the lower. Pretty sure thats complete, ill check later. 15 for that

Also have an m4a1 front end if thats of interest to you?

I play in limerick airsoft camp fairly often so i could meet you there if your interested in anything.

Paul

nastros wrote: »
    any pics of the king arms one
    Il throw some up later

• Advertisement

Still looking for the mag release its here somewhere!!

dinnybyrne wrote: »
    Still looking for the mag release its here somewhere!!

Is it metal or plastic

Is it metal or plastic
    Full metal

dinnybyrne wrote: »
    Full metal

I'm gonna hold of on this a mate of mine just told me he has an old dboys m4 that I can take off his hands that will work for this project. But if things change ill be back to ya for that upper and lower.

I'm gonna hold of on this a mate of mine just told me he has an old dboys m4 that I can take off his hands that will work for this project. But if things change ill be back to ya for that upper and lower.
    No hassle atal best of luck with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭maxwarren

have full metal upper and lower reciever motor pistol grip no plate for the bottom of it have a metal hop up and barrel aswell

Advertisement