Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.pdf Reader for Blackberry Playbook?

Options
  • 22-02-2013 4:28pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So I recently picked up the Blackberry Playbook for using in college (putting online resources on there before lectures and stuff).

The problem I'm having is that Adobe Reader doesn't allow me to invert the colours of the document (i.e. White writing on a black background) like it does on PC.

So what I'm looking for is an app that will let me do that. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

Pdf Reader

Offers an invert colour mode via Day/Night mode, it renders files fairly quickly but I've only tried it with a few ebooks.

It's a paid app, but it's only 89c.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Pdf Reader

Offers an invert colour mode via Day/Night mode, it renders files fairly quickly but I've only tried it with a few ebooks.

It's a paid app, but it's only 89c.

Many thanks. Works perfectly. :)

Advertisement