Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to move house.. How about a house with a Snooker table in its own Games Room?!

Options
  • 22-02-2013 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi All,

Have you ever wanted to have your own snooker table/games room at home?
    My very own house in Dublin is available for rental, including its own 10ft Snooker table, in its own purpose built Games Room.

All details and contact info is here:
    http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=1312861

Thank you and Good Luck
    Regards
    Declan O'Reilly

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

Hi All,

Have you ever wanted to have your own snooker table/games room at home?
    My very own house in Dublin is available for rental, including its own 10ft Snooker table, in its own purpose built Games Room.

All details and contact info is here:
    http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=1312861

Thank you and Good Luck
    Regards
    Declan O'Reilly

Nice house, and nice table.

Was this not advertised here about a year ago as well? €1200 seems quite expensive for lusk, not trying to piss on your chips or anything.

Hope you rent it out. I would be let go from my job and have no girlfriend if i moved in to your house :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26 scholarswalk

Nice house, and nice table.

Was this not advertised here about a year ago as well? €1200 seems quite expensive for lusk, not trying to piss on your chips or anything.

Hope you rent it out. I would be let go from my job and have no girlfriend if i moved in to your house :pac:

Why thank you!
    Yes, this is the same house as about 18 months ago. I’ve had a family happily residing there since then. They are due to relocate to another country.
    Your conundrum sounds similar to mine, I had a girlfriend when I built this, now she is my wife, so instead some other lucky cue sports enthusiast(s) can avail of the facilities.
    Before I built this games room, if I considered the amount I spent on pool halls and snooker clubs each month, it fairly added up. So I think if a real cue sports enthusiast moves into this house, then this represents a real bargain.
    BTW, No worries about my chips.. but I’d prefer vinegar on mine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 rivercool

Nice house, wish I could afford it.

Advertisement