Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Discussion on PLEX for PLEX Reward / Buddy Invites

Options
  • 19-02-2013 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭

If anyone is looking for a trial pm me and if you sub I'll give you the plex I get gifted for refereing you. i don't need the isk at all and would be happy to give a new player a financial headstart.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

If anyone is looking for a trial pm me and if you sub I'll give you the plex I get gifted for refereing you. i don't need the isk at all and would be happy to give a new player a financial headstart.

Please read the original post. I'm going to bold the important parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

R0ot wrote: »
    Please read the original post. I'm going to bold the important parts.

Why should anyone looking for a trial pm the first to reply when I'll give them the plex gained by referring? Obviously not doing it for my benefit.

Why should anyone looking for a trial pm the first to reply when I'll give them the plex gained by referring? Obviously not doing it for my benefit.

because the plex is now applied to the account directly now so you can't transfer it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

R0ot wrote: »
    because the plex is now applied to the account directly now so you can't transfer it.

Last I checked straight Isk can be chosen as a reward which is easy to transfer. All i'm trying to do is help out boardsies who want to start eve.

Last I checked straight Isk can be chosen as a reward which is easy to transfer. All i'm trying to do is help out boardsies who want to start eve.

It was changed to only game time not plex, I get what you are trying to do but I'd like to leave this as a first come first serve sort of thread is all. A share the love style thing.

Merging posts into another thread to keep this tidy.

http://community.eveonline.com/devblog.asp?a=blog&nbid=73471
    That brings me to another important change. With the introduction of open invites we are removing all limits on Buddy Program invites and removing the PLEX-for-PLEX reward option. That is, if a Buddy Program trial is upgraded using PLEX the inviter will not be eligible to receive a PLEX reward as a result of that trial upgrade. We're sure you can understand that this is a necessary measure to protect the integrity of the Buddy Program. We are examining options for widening the pool of available rewards and rewarding those who succeed in attracting many friends to EVE through the Buddy Program.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭RichieD

If the new player subscribes with a credit card or paypal etc then the inviter can claim a Plex.

If the new player uses a plex to subsribe the the inviter can only claim 30 days game time.

So the OP's plan would work, if he can be trusted :P

Advertisement