Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donate Toys

Options
  • 22-02-2013 10:41am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 368 ✭✭

Hey all,

I have 3 black bags full of baby & toddler toys (NO JUNK!). I want to donate them, but finding it hard. E-mailed a few womens shelters and they said No. Would be a shame for them to go to waste, considering all the needy children out there.

Any suggestions? (please don't suggest giving them away for free on Adverts, as the "free" section just attracts weirdos).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭mary1978

Great idea. In my home country you could give them to refugee centres where they have community centres for famillies. Do they have something similar here?
    Or a shop like OXFAM / SVDP I would think would like to have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

St. Vincent de Paul would probably take them for needy families? Not the charity shop but the organisation itself.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 368 ✭✭Morph the Cat

My local SVP said they'd take them. Thanks guys!

Advertisement