Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Poll

Options
  • 22-02-2013 6:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭

If money was not an issue and you could build models,which enterprise would you build??

I would build TOS (NCC-1701) -- The original ship WAS THE BEST!!!!!

However i dont have the skills to build such a fine piece of gold so i wouldnt even try icon10.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭downwithpeace

I would rock back and forth against the padded walls trying to decide, might not even settle on an Enterprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Tough to choose between a Galaxy and a Sovereign class....I love both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭filmbuffboy

Galaxy Class all the way for me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

A Refit Connie without a doubt. No other ship in Trek has ever been as stunning looking

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

2008-11-14_120912_uss_enterprise-d_2395.jpg

But seriously

enterprisef.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I love the look of the Sovereign, but i'd probably go with the Galaxy class. Not as sleek, but it's a beautiful looking ship.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,481 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

1. Akira
    2. Steamrunner
    3. Excalibur from STonline
    4. Miranda with rollbar
    5. Nova
    6. Galaxy
    7. Nebula

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Ah here...if it's any ship then i wouldn't pick the Galaxy, as i am quite fond of the Akira myself.

But we're talking about Enterprises here. So NX, Constitution (plus refit), Excelsior, Ambassador, Galaxy and Sovereign. Future / Alternative versions are also good i suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Goldstein

All amazing ships in their own ways - all could be described as mixtures of majestic, futuristic, inspiring, powerful, elegant and many other complimentary adjectives.

But for me only one is truly beautiful. The fact that everyone knows which one I'm talking about without me having to say it really drives home its visionary design.

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭StompToWork

Judging by the replies so far, I get the feeling I may be lynched for suggesting this, but I would go for the Ample Nacelles of JJ's Enterprise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Kiith wrote: »
    Ah here...if it's any ship then i wouldn't pick the Galaxy, as i am quite fond of the Akira myself.

But we're talking about Enterprises here. So NX, Constitution (plus refit), Excelsior, Ambassador, Galaxy and Sovereign. Future / Alternative versions are also good i suppose.

Well if its any ship then BOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM

D'deridex.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Indeed.

Is it practical? No.

Is it scary as f*ck? Yes. If there is one ship that would frighten you when you see it coming at you, is was definately that one. The cloaking just added to the scaryness.

Advertisement