Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rape and murder of three sisters in India

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

I always wonder why people enjoy reading about murders in far-flung countries, let alone Ireland. Why not ignore the story and have a happier day? It has nothing to do with us.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Hang on, there were no external injuries but they were sexually assaulted and now are dead.

How would that even work give that (logically) two of the girls were 6 and 9 and if they were raped wouldn't it have caused damage?

Edit: I don't mean that in a bad way or anything or saying any of the article is lies. I'm just curious that wouldn't the girls have signs of external injury if they were raped?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Confab wrote: »
    I always wonder why people enjoy reading about murders in far-flung countries, let alone Ireland. Why not ignore the story and have a happier day? It has nothing to do with us.

I don't think anybody who read that 'enjoyed' it.
    But because it's 'over there in faraway land' it shouldn't impact on us whatsoever?
    Cold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Death and Taxes

That is disgusting and sick, sooner the batstards are caught and punished the better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Hang on, there were no external injuries but they were sexually assaulted and now are dead.

How would that even work give that (logically) two of the girls were 6 and 9 and if they were raped wouldn't it have caused damage?

Edit: I don't mean that in a bad way or anything or saying any of the article is lies. I'm just curious that wouldn't the girls have signs of external injury if they were raped?
    They were lured with food, which could have been drugged?
    They were found down a well so maybe they drowned?
    If they had been in the well long enough, the water would have speed up decomposition, making it more difficult to see injuries.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    They were lured with food, which could have been drugged?
    They were found down a well so maybe they drowned?
    If they had been in the well long enough, the water would have speed up decomposition, making it more difficult to see injuries.

I wish I never asked that question. What you said is really chilling.
    I'm with WileyCoyote, kill whoever did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

Ignorance is bliss and all that jazz.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

What? ignore anything outside this little island of ours no matter how heinous?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I'm not usually in favour of a death penalty but any sick evil monster who has sex with a child should be castrated with a rusty knife given no anasthesia then shot in the head.

Advertisement