Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacing another Sunvic Timer?

Options
  • 21-02-2013 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

My Sunvic 307 has start to malfunction - I'd say its 18 months old, and even though it was only used a handful of times (stove heats this house) I'm still relieved to bin it as even when it did 'work' it was a really crap product.

- I'd really appreciate recommendations on an alternative - Setup is motorised valves with upstairs, downstairs and hot water so need a 7 day (ideally 5+2) 3 way timer. Am happy to buy anywhere and love a bargain!

Thanks!

P.S. The net is awash with people let down by inferior Sunvic timers - heres one local boards.ie thread (of probably many) - link

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭spireland32

Horstmann h37xl

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

+1 on the horstmann , it would be worth it to pay the little bit extra for it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Thanks folks - Very much appreciate the help......

Advertisement