Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

computer based entrance assessment

Options
  • 21-02-2013 7:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi

My daughter is doing her entrance assessment shortly for secondary school.
    Its computer based and consists of three main sections,

Verbal Reasoning

Quantitative Reasoning

Non Verbal Reasoning

Does anyone know if theres a website that has practice questions on these subjects so she can prepare for her exam.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭im invisible

I dont, but look up SATs (standardised apptitude tests) sounds like the same kind of thing, there may be practice ones on-line, although they may be geared towards older kids..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

I don't actually see the point preparing for that exam.. it's just to get the school some feedback on her acamedic ability, not to test her to see if she is good enough to join the school.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭sesswhat

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    I don't actually see the point preparing for that exam.. it's just to get the school some feedback on her acamedic ability, not to test her to see if she is good enough to join the school.

Her what..?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

sesswhat wrote: »
    Her what..?

you know what he meant.

and yeah op, these tests are not supposed to be studied for.
    It's an aptitude test.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

This is most certainly not AH material.

Try here maybe:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1022

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement