Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-college Course question

Options
  • 20-02-2013 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi so I've been doing an e-college course in Microsoft and I am coming to the end of it, which will then follow an exam. I'm in quite a mess about the whole thing as during the course I took a lot of notes and found them helpful when doing the test prep. My question is has anyone done the e-college course? What happens if I fail my exam? Will my social payments be affected, will I have to redo the course or will I just move on and pick something else from whatever fás offer me? When I started the course I really didn't think it would be as advanced as it was, so before people start saying "just go through everything and study" I have been doing this and it's just not staying in my head :( I have a gut feeling that I am going to fail the exam and need some reassurance as to what happens after it?

Advertisement