Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Drummer and Lead Guitarist for Pop Punk/Alt Band?

Options
  • 20-02-2013 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey I'm a male singer looking to start up a Poppunk/ Alt band in Dublin. Age 16-23 looking for a Lead guitarist and drummer as i play Bass and Rhythm Guitar. I might have a bassist already but i any are interested please contact.. Looking to do stuff like Fall out boy, All time low, youmeatsix, Blink 182 etc even heavier stuff like A day to remember even abitta of screamo. Been a bassist and manager in a Dublin gigging band for the past 3 years. Want to start something new have a lot of contacts in the music business plus study music production in college. I'm looking for people who are determined to make something out of it and committed no time wasters please.

Comments

Advertisement