Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nordmende - good service

Options
  • 20-02-2013 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Usually we complain about poor service - and rightly so - on this forum.

However, credit where it's due - I've had a very positive customer experience with Nordmende. Bought new kitchen appliances in December - all Nordmende. Had a faulty clock on the oven and the microwave didn't have a light. I contacted the shop where I bought the products and they tried to convince me that I wasn't setting the clock right (it kept reverting to 00:00 when I turned off the oven).

So with this underwhelming response from the shop - I found the Nordmende website which had an online form for customer issues. I filled it out - got an email later that day - and a phone call the next to arrange engineer to visit our house. He came out at the appointed time/day - the oven needed a new clock, the microwave issue he had to check with Nordmende. Within a matter of days Nordmende contacted me again - they were going to replace both appliances as the new clock was going to take six weeks and the bulb in the microwave couldn't be replace. Again, the appliances were delivered at the appointed time/day and both are working grand.

So just wanted to say - thanks Nordmende!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

KAL products (nordmende LG Neff Elica) all have excellent service. Worth noting when purchasing

Advertisement