Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old-style or literary hotel recommendation in Dublin?

Options
  • 20-02-2013 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

hi,
    I want to give my friends a gift of a night in a hotel in Dublin. He's a big history buff and she's a fan of everything Victorian (esp. big old houses). Both of them are very strong with literature, and they also like good food and wine.
    I'm thinking that a super-glossy, glass-and-chrome hotel wouldn't suit their tastes.
    Could anyone recommend old-style hotels, guest houses, or nice B&Bs in central Dublin? (perhaps Georgian?)
    My budget is about €150, maybe €200. I'd need for that amount to cover their B&B anyway, and maybe even an evening meal. (In other words, no good getting them a voucher for €200 if the place costs €300 per night cause they are skint and this is a special occasion)
    Thanks all

Comments

Advertisement