Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Net Cafes in Drogheda

Options
  • 20-02-2013 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

About a week ago, I went on the hunt for Net Cafe's in Drogheda - had a few addresses, and turned on the GPS while on foot. I found one of the 4 that allegedly were there - and it was a bit shabby looking at that.

But I needed a printer........they didn't have one.

I ended up convincing a girl in the Library to let me print off 4 pages - the most expensive 4 B&W pages I've ever printed too - 25c each !

Is there a net cafe with a printer left in the town at all ?

Cheers ;-D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭TO_ARTHUR!

I believe the youth information center on Narrow West Street should have what you're looking for but other than that I can't think of any others that are still on the go unless you try one of the hostels in the town like the green door on John Street and see if they have them. I would have thought that the library would be more willing than the way you said and that being able to print something off should be available there.

Hope this has been a help to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

There is one on Peter Street across from the Laurence centre car park entrance, with a printer as well. That's assuming its still open. Was last there a good few months back.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

The one on Peter street is the only one I know of that's still open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭tony81

Crimson125 wrote: »
    I ended up convincing a girl in the Library to let me print off 4 pages - the most expensive 4 B&W pages I've ever printed too - 25c each !

I hate to tell you, but internet cafes will cost you an hourly rate PLUS 25c a page. It really isn't that expensive... €1 won't buy a lot these days.

Advertisement