Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP - AMDA NYC Funding

Options
  • 19-02-2013 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Around two weeks ago, I discovered that I got accepted into AMDA (American Musical and Dramatic Academy) in NYC. I auditioned in London for them in December, and when I found out I was obviously so exicted.

The only problem is that I can't afford it. It's a private performing arts college (one of the most prestigious) and it costs over $20000 a year. I am fully aware of the outrageous cost, but I am desperate to go. It truly is an amazing opportunity and a once in a lifetime opportunity. I have researched for grants and scholarships EVERYWHERE, but so far there has been no luck.

Can anyone offer me some hope or good news?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Renatte

Try to look for a business or someone who might sponsor you. You should have tried getting a scholarship first then applying.

Advertisement