Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promo Code for DAA Parking

Options
  • 19-02-2013 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭

Got this from Ryanair this morning.

Dear Subscriber,
    If you’re jetting off to the sun or heading away on a city break - you no longer have to leave the car at home. Whenever you book your flights online with Ryanair, you can book your long term parking with DAA at the same time. And, for a limited time only, get it at the great price of just €2.99 per day when you book before 5th March. Book now using promo code PARK5627

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Cheap but the DAA long term carpark is the blue one - is quite a distance from the terminal (just so people are aware), the transfer buses are not as frequent as go the short term (red) carpark.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭efc67

Chucken wrote: »
    Got this from Ryanair this morning.

Dear Subscriber,
    If you’re jetting off to the sun or heading away on a city break - you no longer have to leave the car at home. Whenever you book your flights online with Ryanair, you can book your long term parking with DAA at the same time. And, for a limited time only, get it at the great price of just €2.99 per day when you book before 5th March. Book now using promo code PARK5627

Nice one....just got 16 days parking for €50

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Buck

Thanks, parking booked at €17.94 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Will that work if you've already booked your flight?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Will that work if you've already booked your flight?

Id imagine so. Put in your details and see what happens.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭skibum

Just tried it and got: "Promotion Code - The Promotion Code is not valid "

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭gipi

efc67 wrote: »
    Nice one....just got 16 days parking for €50

I booked 16 days parking a couple of days ago and paid that amount without any discount code!

gipi wrote: »
    I booked 16 days parking a couple of days ago and paid that amount without any discount code!

Really.......i checked without the promo code and its €68 in the Blue car park

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

skibum wrote: »

I got this as well. Have mine booked but if there's a saving I'm cancelling and rebooking. Code not valid though.

Beer Baron wrote: »
    I got this as well. Have mine booked but if there's a saving I'm cancelling and rebooking. Code not valid though.

Still coming up valid for me http://www.dublinairport.com/gns/to-from-the-airport/car-parking.aspx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Thanks for that, worked for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭biebiebie

skibum wrote: »
    Your dates are probably outside the promotion period.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Thanks for that. Usually book Quick Park and discover a special offer from DAA the day after I've booked it :mad: Only going for a long weekend but saved €12. As Tesco says - "Every little helps"!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Worked for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭rochestown

Not for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Johnfred

Tried to book for a week in July but promo code not valid.
    What are the dates for using this promo?

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

Don't know the dates and only works for the long term blue car park. Booked for next week no problem using offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭skibum

Looks like july is not in the promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Cork Exile

Booked it last night, heading off for a long weekend tomorrow so it's nicely timed.
    Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Used it for next week and also planning midterm, thanks OP's for the code

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭faolteam

ok i will try it thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,902 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

efc67 wrote: »

didnt work for me when i went direct to DAA site, but worked using above link. thanks!

Code not valid for August either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭recyclops

damian139 wrote: »
    didnt work for me when i went direct to DAA site, but worked using above link. thanks!
    I was the same got parking sorted for april/may

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

Booked, thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭shannon82

Won't work for a week in May for me, the code isn't valid. Just checked now and the blue car park is €3 cheaper then yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Darwin

Thanks OP. It says in the T&C that the offer is exclusive to Ryanair passengers - does it ask for a booking reference on the second page after entering the vehicle details?

No

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

Just looking at it now, it is offering longterm blue for last 8 days of april, for €26.91 without the code it is €39.95 so nice saving, it says suitable for terminal 1 , so would that mean using the code means the bus will only stop at T1? (don't think ryanair use T2) or does it stop at both anyway?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

Nope. I used it this week. Flying Aer Lingus from terminal 2 (I never fly Ryanair anymore). All the shuttle buses for the blue car park stop at both terminals.
    You do not need to have anything to do with Ryanair to use this offer. :D

Advertisement